Your Web Security Assistant...
Want an easy way to remember your internet passwords and keep track of your personal information? PasswordPod
allows you to
organize all your website login details safely in one place and can
automatically transfer them to and from web pages in your browser. PasswordPod
can be used to safely store any kind of personal information, not just web login details...
Try it Now!
- Save time logging into websites
- Keep all your passwords and personal information in one safe place
- Flexible format - store details about websites, bank accounts, alarm codes, credit cards, whatever you like...
- Store multiple records for different accounts on the same website
- Create groups to organize your records in a tree similar to Windows Explorer
- Can be installed on a USB flash drive, so it's portable between computers
- Easy automatic backup & sync between computers using Dropbox
- Automatically fills web pages and displays notes you've made about sites you visit
- Automatically detects your browser*. No need for plugins or toolbars
- Create popups to help with secure sites where different characters of your password are asked for each time
- High security 256-bit AES encryption to protect your personal details
- Create secure random passwords instantly using the built-in password generator
- Optional automatic locking of your data while you're away from your computer
- Drag items from the main window and drop onto a web page or other document.
- Browse directly to websites from the main window
- Helps guard against fake websites / phishing scams and keyloggers
- Absolutely no spyware, adware, trojans etc
- Doesn't require internet access unless you want it to check for updates
- Comprehensive help documentation and Quick Start Guide
*Automatic transfer to and from web pages is currently available using any of the following browsers: